Long Term Residential Tenant Services
Rental Application Instructions
Complete the application online in order to schedule a showing.
- All applications are to be filled out online. Click here to access the online application.
- All applicants 18 years or older, who will be residing in the property will need to complete a separate application with a separate email address regardless of their contribution to the household income.
- There is a $35.00 fee per applicant.
- All applications are reviewed upon first 100% completed, first come, first serve basis.
- All applicants must provide source of income, which should include two most recent pay stubs, social security, child support or alimony evidence, housing vouchers, scholarship or aid letter(s), or if self employed two years of tax returns for an application to be completed.
- All applicants over the age of 18 must provide a valid Photo ID, which can be attached to the online application.
- An application on file, with income verification and a valid ID is required to schedule a showing.
- The application fee will not be processed until after viewing and ONLY if a lease is desired.